Final Expense Insurance
Did you know –
an average funeral costs $6,500* but government benefits only pay $255**?
If you’ve ever had a loved one pass away, you know that it’s an overwhelming experience. During an emotional and grievous time, you’re forced to find a funeral home and cemetery and make countless decisions. Those who are grieving often overspend if they don’t have a plan to guide them. Protect your loved ones from added stress during a difficult time with Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage.
The Funeral Advantage Plan pays cash to your family when they need it the most.
- No physical exam is required (insurance is based on answers to health questions on the application)
- Coverage may begin immediately
- Receive up to $20,000 in tax free benefits
- Rates never increase and benefits never decrease for the life of the policy – as long as premiums are paid
- Most people can qualify
In addition, supplementary final expense coverage is offered:
- The Accident Plan provides increased benefits for accidental death and enhanced benefits for auto accidents, common carrier accidents and acts of war or terrorism. Coverage can be added as a rider or a stand-alone policy.
- The Family Plan provides low cost coverage for all family members, including children 18 and younger.
Get your free planning guide to ensure that your final arrangements follow your wishes.
The free Final Wishes Organizer provided by the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) puts you in control, provides a guide for decision-making and shelters loved ones from unnecessary pain and expense during a difficult time. Stored in secure computerized archives so it’s always accessible, the Final Wishes Organizer creates a legacy that reflects your unique style and personality.
Final Expense insurance is a ‘must-have’ when it comes to preparation and the protection of your loved ones. Take care of your final expenses now and make your legacy known through Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage.